Dr. Jennifer Obudzinski
Dr. Obudzinski originates from Milwaukee, Wisconsin where she obtained her bachelor’s degree prior to getting her veterinary medicine degree from Michigan State University in 2014. She worked at a small private practice near Kalamazoo for a year before relocating to Northern Michigan where she then spent 7.5 years at a small animal practice in Traverse City with a strong emphasis on preventative medicine. She has also worked for a local non-profit organization specializing in low cost spay/neuter. Dr. Obudzinski’s professional interests are in small animal primary care, with an emphasis on preventive medicine and surgery. Dr. Obudzinski enjoys spending time with her husband, adorable toddler son, and their spunky 16-yearold cat Jackpot. She enjoys time outdoors hiking, skiing, and snowshoeing, as well as practicing yoga in her free time.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Mount Mary University, Milwaukee, WI, 2010
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 2014
- Co-President of Northern Michigan Veterinary Medical Association November 2018 – Present
- Active member of the Michigan Veterinary Medical Association
- Active member of the American Veterinary Medical Association