Dr. Andrea Reynolds, DVM
Andrea Reynolds, DVM, is a small animal veterinarian with almost a decade of experience. Dr. Reynolds attended Michigan State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Animal Science before going on to earn her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2014. Following school, Dr. Reynolds worked in Traverse City, Michigan at a small animal clinic with a strong focus on preventive medicine. She also worked for several non profit organizations specializing in spay/neuter. Dr. Reynolds owned Serenity Vet Care from 2020-2022, providing in home euthanasia services to Grand Traverse County.
Dr. Reynolds has many different interests in veterinary medicine. She enjoys surgery, exotics and offering a fear free experience. She is passionate about the human animal bond and finds one of the most rewarding parts of veterinary medicine the relationship she builds with her clients.
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Reynolds enjoys boating, skiing, hiking and teaching yoga. She stays active with her partner and 3 dogs exploring Northern Michigan.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 2010
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 2014
- Low Stress Handling Certified, 2019
- Companion Animal Euthanasia Training Academy, 2021
- Viniyoga 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher, 2022
- Fear Free Certified, 2023
- Co President of Northern Michigan Veterinary Medical Association November 2018 – Present
- Active member of the Michigan Veterinary Medical Association